Seeing as the 12 days of christmas is a weird song about things I can't relate to, i've decided to remake my own 12 days in spirit of having a million things to do and wishing i was home sitting under a christmas tree eating good food. Don't tell me you can't relate :)
1st day of Christmas-those really awesome christmas sweaters that people like to plan parties around now. I especially love the enthusiasm.
2. Paper Snowflakes!! We just made a bunch this weekend and hung them up in our apartment.
3. Tasty Peppermint Bark (especially when it is made with Brittany Wood)
4. Homemade pasta-family tradition that I am obsessed with. SO GOOD
5. Those christmas minty nougat things (no clue what they're called)
6. Picking out a christmas tree! (missed out on that this year..no worries fam i forgive you)
7. Muppet Christmas Carol- silly cheesy yet totally awesome. We watch it every single year.
8. Christmas lights in DC. Havent been to see them in a while but they're pretty and I love DC. :)
9. Crazy Christmas shoppers that practically run you over
Just kidding i hate that.
9. Playing through Christmasy music on the piano for hours :)
10. Snuggling with my small fry
11. Secret Santa Parties!
12. Just being really excited in general
Good luck with finals and such! We can do this!