I post this becuase i've recently been reminded about one of these things and they always end up amusing someone. Maybe I'm completely alone in this..but random words/phrases really bug me. No, professor Rebber, its not because of something weird in my childhood or anything..they just rub me the wrong way. Like nails on a chalkboard, or that one kid in 7th grade that would always drum on his desk behind me everyday. So, in case you were interested in how to annoy me, or you're just another one of those people who find these kind of things funny..its your lucky day.
how to make Kelly cringe:
- Number one and potentially the most irritating one: the word moist. Something about it just kinda makes me feel ill.
- the word crusty. again..not sure why but its just gross
- when people call that meal that you eat in the evening supper. lehhhh
- " line upon line, precept upon precpt" my mormon friends will really be the only ones to understand this one, and my roommate brenna kindly pointed out that my dislike for this phrase is not only strange, but is kind of like disagreeing with doctrine. I'm so sorry and i understand and agree with the concept..its just the phrase that bugs me. can't explain.
- I used to babysit a lot and one of the moms i would babysit for would call a small cup with a lid you can drink out of a "sipper cup" instead of a "sippy cup" and for some reason it bugged me. My parents and sister really got a lot of fun out of that one.
- I don't really like the cold, but one think i truly enjoy about winter is drinking this drink called hot chocolate. Its pretty common..and its pretty dang tasty. However, some people are compelled to call it hot cocoa and its very unnerving.